Skip to main content
I don’t understand this emptiness!
__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________
17 Nov of 1988 won’t have anything to do with you; but for me that day was important, because I landed on earth that day! I don’t remember anything of that moment (of course no one would!). But one thing I know, from then to the age of 16 I have known no pain nor did I think of life seriously (thanks to my dad and mom! For the no pain part!). Then things changed, I started understanding life…not the whole life…philosophically speaking; I thought like some Greek philosophers. What am I doing here?!! Who holds the remote control of my life?!! And the questions came like the bullets from an AK47 on trigger! And it drove me through a few 100 books and there I was changed! Never in my life have I felt emptiness after that. Don’t know if I was a good writer but I wrote, don’t know if I was a good speaker but I have spoken to different crowds…I have lead many but can’t say if I was a good leader!!! Those were the times I thought of almost all disciplines of this planet earth! I researched on Darwinism and compiled it! I wrote about death, education, dream, new world order and so it went… I started reading about people who changed the world and some time some fictions and once I even read about emotional intelligence!!! I’m trying to explain that how crazy I was going…Then it was time to leave school…the place from where I met the transition! I hoped I could stay but had no choice! From here is the starting of a black chapter in my life…or put it as a change I didn’t anticipate.

__________________________________________

"I have to go back to normal for good sleep;
for a good thought to nourish so that
I can again lead, write and speak like never before!"

__________________________________________


I choose to take my higher studies in Business Management and I found a college in Bangalore. But things changed… I started feeling empty… as if I had nothing to think or write! Strange diseases haunted me! I started to find it difficult to understand the whole idea of life and its meaning! It may be a coincidence but I’m again writing and this day will only come in another four year; today is 29 February 2008. And here I’m again writing. I don’t know how the whole thing looks but I’m in quest of a meaning for my life…I have to go back to normal for good sleep; for a good thought to nourish so that I can again lead, write and speak like never before!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

യുവത്വത്തിന്‍റെ പോരാട്ടം; പുതിയ മാധ്യമങ്ങളുടേതും

പുതിയ തലമുറ ഒട്ടും  ‘ പോളിറ്റിക്കലല്ല ’  എന്ന ആരോപണം മുതിര്‍ന്നവര്‍ക്ക് ഇനി അത്ര എളുപ്പത്തില്‍ ഉന്നയിക്കാനാവില്ല. തുനീഷ്യയില്‍ നിന്ന് തുടങ്ങി ഈജിപ്തിലൂടെ പടരുന്ന, എകാധിപത്യത്തിനെതിരായ ജനകീയ പ്രക്ഷോഭങ്ങളുടെ രൂപവും ശൈലിയും പുതിയ തലമുറയെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള ആശങ്കകള്‍ അസ്ഥാനാനെന്നു അടിവരയിടുന്നു. തങ്ങള്‍ ജീവിക്കുന്ന ‘ അയഥാര്‍ത്ഥ ലോക ’ ത്തിന്‍റെ സാധ്യതകളെ രാഷ്ട്രീയ പ്രവര്‍ത്തനത്തിന്‍റെ ഉപകരണങ്ങളാക്കി മാറ്റി, ഈ തലമുറ ഭൂമിയില്‍ നിലനില്‍ക്കാനുള്ള തങ്ങളുടെ കഴിവും അര്‍ഹതയും തെളിയിക്കുമ്പോള്‍, ഈജിപ്ത്യന്‍ വിപ്ലവത്തിന്  ‘ യൂത്ത്‌ റിവോള്‍ട്ട് ’  എന്ന് കൂടി പേര് വീഴുകയാണ്. വിവര സാങ്കേതികവിദ്യ ഒരുക്കുന്ന കെണികളില്‍ കുരുങ്ങി പൊലിഞ്ഞ് തീരുന്നവര്‍ എന്നാണ്  മുതിര്‍ന്നവര്‍ സഹതാപം കലര്‍ന്ന ഭാഷയില്‍ ഏറ്റവും ഇളം തലമുറയെ വിശേഷിപ്പിക്കുന്നത്. ആ ഇളം തലമുറയാണ് ഉജ്ജ്വലമായ ഒരു പ്രക്ഷോഭത്തെ തങ്ങളുടെ ലോകത്തിലെ സങ്കേതങ്ങളുപയോഗിച്ച് നിര്‍മ്മിക്കുകയും വികസിപ്പിക്കുകയും ചെയ്യുന്നത്. വിവര സാങ്കേതിക വിദ്യയുടെ സാധ്യതകളെ സാംസ്കാരികമായും രാഷ്ട്രീയപരമായും പ്രോയോജനപ്പെടുത്താന്‍ നിരവധി വഴികലുന്ടെന്ന് അഭിപ്രായപ്പെടുന്ന ധാരാളം ആളുകള

പടരുന്ന വിപ്ലവത്തിന്‍റെ ജീന്‍

    തുനീഷ്യയിലെ  ജാസ്മിന്‍വിപ്ലവം ഒരു ആത്മഹത്യയില്‍ നിന്നുണ്ടായതാണെങ്കില്‍ , ഈജിപ്ത് വിപ്ലവം അങ്ങനെ ഒന്നല്ല. കൃത്യമായ ആസൂത്രണവും ദിശാബോധവുമുളള ഒരു മുന്നേറ്റമായിരുന്നു അത്.  ഇതുമായി ബന്ധപെട്ടു നമ്മള്‍ ഒരുപാട് പേരുകള്‍ പല മാധ്യമങ്ങളിലൂടെയും  വായിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ടെങ്കിലും 'ജീന്‍ ഷാര്‍പിന്‍റെ' "From Dictatorship to Democracy" യെന്ന ബുക്ക്‌ എവിടെയും പരാമര്‍ശിച്ചിട്ടില്ല.   ഇരുപത്തിഒന്നാം നൂറ്റാണ്ടിന്‍റെ തുടക്കത്തില്‍  Eastern Europe - ലെ രാജ്യങ്ങളില്‍ ആഞ്ഞുവീശിയ വിപ്ലവം(Colour Revolution) തികച്ചും സമാനമായ ഒന്നായിരുന്നു. അതില്‍ ഷാര്‍പിന്‍റെ കൃതി വഹിച്ച പങ്ക് വളരെ വലുതാണെങ്കിലും ലോകജനത ഷാര്‍പിനെ വല്ലാതെ ഒന്നും അറിഞ്ഞിട്ടില്ല. 2009 -തിലെ സമാധാനത്തിനുള്ള നോബല്‍ സമ്മാനത്തിനു ‌നോമിനേഷന്‍ കിട്ടിയതും ഷാര്‍പിനേയും അദ്ദേഹത്തിന്‍റെ കൃതിയെയും വല്ലാതെ ഒന്നും പ്രശസ്തമാക്കിയില്ല.     അനുസരിക്കാനുള്ള ജനങ്ങളുടെ സന്നദ്ധതയാണ് ഏതൊരു എകാധിപതിയുടെയും ശക്തി എന്ന് ഷാര്‍പ്പ് വാദിക്കുന്നു. എന്നാല്‍ അനുസരിക്കാതിരിക്കാന്‍  ജനങ്ങള്‍ മാര്‍ഗങ്ങള്‍ വികസിപ്പിക്കുമ്പോള്‍ ഏകാധിപത്യം വിഴും. ഇത്തരത്തിലുള്ള ഹിംസാര

Criminals that we vote into power

  An analysis published by National Election Watch (NEW), a collective of more than 1,200 NGOs and citizen-led organisations, shows the rot going deeper than before. NEW's report says 153 out of 355 candidates analysed (i.e. about 43 per cent) have criminal cases pending against them, as declared by them under oath . 54% of congress candidates are having pending criminal cases. 45% of CPI[M] candidates are having pending criminal cases. 67% of CMP candidates are having pending criminal cases. 43% Muslim League candidates are having pending criminal cases. All major parties have given tickets to candidates accused of extortion, murder, and such other culpable offences. Here is a party-wise list of tainted candidates: Here is the complete analysis.